FAQs’ for Returns and Replacement Policy (for Buyer(s))C
To return a product, you have to submit return request within 10 Days from the date of delivery.
What is the process to raise a Return Request?
To raise your Return Request, please follow the below process:
- Open Ldhsupermarket.in;
- Click on My Account>Order > Returns > Create new return ;
- Click on the order against which you want to raise a return;
- Fill in all the information step by step and upload the supporting documents/ proof;
- Your Return Request is raised.
- As soon as a Return ID is generated, we’ll pick up the product within 3 Business Days. You will be notified of an estimated Refund date as soon as the Return ID is generated.
- If you have returned all the products in your order, you will be refunded the entire shipping charges. If you return the order partially, the shipping charges will be refunded on a pro-rated basis.
What are the supporting documents/ proof required to be submitted with my Return Request?
These documents/ proof in support of your claim may include without limitation:
- images of the Product(s) indicating the issue in the Product/ shipment delivered. The images need to capture the following:
- the shipping label with Order ID;
- Order details;
- packed shipment;
- issue observed by you in the Product;
- damages to the Product; and/or
- the IMEI number (in case the Product is a mobile phone);
- unboxing/ normal video clip indicating the issues in the Product/ shipment delivered. The video clip needs to capture all sides of the package, order details, shipping label, quantity of the Product, damages in the Product, IMEI number (in case of mobile phones), any tampering with the outer box etc.; and/ or
- copy of bill of the Products received.