Reselling with LDH SUPERMARKET is a way of running your own business with zero investment. As a Reseller, you share products listed on the LDH SUPERMARKET app/website either with your network or on social media and earn a profit with every sale. There are 1 Lakh+ products on the app through which you can browse. The products are provided by suppliers, who have a tie-up with LDH SUPERMARKET. Reselling with LDH SUPERMARKET is an easy way of working from home and earning huge profits.
You can earn with LDH SUPERMARKET by selling fashion, lifestyle, Kitchen Tools, Mobile & Electronics and all other kinds of products on Whatsapp, Facebook & Instagram The moment you open the app/ you see a huge collection of quality products sourced from the best suppliers in business. Select a product that your network would like and share it individually with your Whatsapp contacts or on your Whatsapp groups. You can also share the products on your Facebook wall, Facebook page or Facebook groups or in your instagram network. After you share products, you will start receiving enquiries. You can add your margin on top of the product charges and shipping charges, and share the final price with your customer. When your customer confirms the order, place the order on the app. You will receive all notifications regarding the status of your order. Your customer will receive the order in the next 2-3 working days.Please note: If you place a COD order, your customer will make the payment to our logistics partner. LDH SUPERMARKET will receive the payment and transfer your margin to your bank account within 10 working days. If you make an online payment, please collect the final amount (including your margin) from your customer.
How to place order & add margin ?
To add a margin-
- Select a catalog
- Click on the product you want to sell
- Choose size and quantity, and then Buyer’s Final Price
- Go to Cart
- Choose a payment method
- Enter your customer’s pin code to include the shipping charges, and then click on CHECK
- Now you will see the total price, which is product charges plus shipping charges
- Click on Proceed
- Select the customer’s address or add a new one. ( Note: Never Enter Your Customer’s email address anywhere in our app/website as we don’t send order details to your customer.
- Click on Proceed
- Select the existing details or add a new one
- Click on Proceed, again
- The final amount is the product charges + shipping charges + your margin
These tips have helped Resellers kick-start their business:
- Tips 1 : Start with Family & Friends Family and friends are always supportive when you start something new.Tell them that you have started a new business and would love to get their feedback.When you share the products with them, many will purchase the products and share their feedback.
Tip 2: Emphasise on COD & Easy Return Building trust online is tricky. You would notice how people hesitate to pay online upfront. To build trust with your potential customer, offer them Cash on Delivery (COD). This way, they only pay once they have received the product. In case your customer is not satisfied with the product, offer them the easy returns or exchange option. Rest assured, we offer hassle free return within 10days.
To place a request for Return:
- Go to ‘Orders’ Tab
- Click on the Order which you want to Return
- Click on ‘REFUND FOR ENTIRE ORDER’ button for the product to be returned
- Next, select ‘REFUND’
- Fill the remaining form & click on ‘Submit’
Now, our team will review the request. Once approved Refund/Exchange will be initiated. Note: You have to upload original products images and NOT the Catalog image.
The Secret Recipe Initially, focus on building a loyal customer base. Begin with making low profits and gradually increase it. This has worked for every successful Reseller. Initially, you can earn through LDH SUPERMARKET’s Weekly Bonus Program.
How does putting a Whatsapp status help in finding customers?
Putting a Whatsapp status is an easy way of broadcasting your products without actually sharing them with individual people or groups. Ensure that you upload high quality product images with a one-liner description. Whenever someone views your status, he/she can directly contact you and share an interest. This way you can provide more information, develop a conversation, explain about your business and LDH SUPERMARKET’s policies and get a customer.
Joining Facebook Group & Instagram Pages ?
Yes, you should most definitely join Facebook groups & Instagram Pages. Ensure that you do some prior research before you join a group.
- If it’s an open group, see what the group is about. Check how active the group is and when was the last recent activity. Whether the members discuss about fashion wear, home utilities or other products that you have to offer.
- If it’s a closed group, then figure out from its name what the group could be about. See the number of members in the group and how active it is.
Will LDH SUPERMARKET share it’s name, link or product’s price in the message when I share a catalog with the customer?
No, LDH SUPERMARKET will not share its name, link or product’s price in the message when you share a catalog with the customer.
How will I receive my margin for COD payments?
After our logistics partner delivers the product to your customer and collects the final amount, your margin will be transferred to your bank account on the next 10th, 20th or 30th of the month.
How will I receive my margin for Online payments?
When you make an online payment, you only pay for the product charges plus the shipping charges. You can collect the final amount (product charges+shipping charges+your margin) directly from your customer. Therefore, in case of online payments, you receive your margin directly from your customer.
How will I know if margin has been deposited to my account?
You will receive an email from our bank about the confirmation of the payment. The email will have the transaction ID and payment amount.
How much margin can I add?
You can add any amount that you think is appropriate. Generally, Resellers on our platform charge a margin anywhere between 20% – 60% depending upon the product category. So, while placing an order on behalf of your customer, please do not miss to add the Margin that you want to make from selling the product.